This page describes how the site is managed with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This information is also provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and EU Reg. 679/2016 to those who interact with web services accessible electronically from the address: shop.michelle-italy.com.
The information is provided only for the site in question and not for other websites that may be consulted through our links, of which B.V. Fashion Group Srl is in no way responsible.
The Data Controller
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The "owner" of their treatment is B.V. Fashion Group Srl in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative based in Rotonda Segnatello via dei Cardatori bloc 7 Centergross, 40050 Argelato (BO).
Place of data processing
The treatments connected to the web services on this site take place at EDYSMA sas di Marco Gallerani & C with headquarters in via Emilia 357, 40011 Anzola Emilia (Bologna), at ARUBA BUSINESS srl (formerly WIDESTORE srl) Via Gulinelli, 21/a, 44122 Ferrara, to be considered jointly responsible for the processing, and are handled only by employees, collaborators or persons in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated. The personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material are used for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties in the event that this is necessary for this purpose except (see chapter "optional some data").
Purpose of the treatment
The data collected is processed in compliance with the GDPR, in order to perform the service requested by the user and fulfill the obligation assumed towards the same, such as, for example, responding to requests for information or to the request to send the newsletter and related registration in the mailing list, concerning information messages and commercial and promotional communications relating to the activity carried out by the Data Controller, in full compliance with the principles of lawfulness and correctness and with the provisions of the law. However, depending on the service requested and the type of website, the data could be used for promotional activities or to allow contact with other customers. In any case, consent will always be requested from the data subject for each type of processing of their data.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are canceled immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
Optional provision of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide the personal data contained in the request forms or in any case indicated in contacts to request the sending of informative material or other communications. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested. For the sake of completeness, it should be remembered that in some cases (not subject to the ordinary management of this site) the Authority may request news and information pursuant to art. 157 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, for the purposes of monitoring the processing of personal data. In these cases, the answer is mandatory under penalty of an administrative fine. 'User name' and 'password': if you are asked to choose a 'user name' and a 'password' to access restricted sections of the site, it will be your responsibility to keep these data confidential and immediately notify us of their use by unauthorized persons.
Personal data is processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Specific and adequate security measures are adopted to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access in compliance with the obligations to adapt to minimum security measures. We inform you that, to provide a complete service, our portal contains links to other websites, not managed by us. We are not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, publications of illicit moral content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and for compliance with the Privacy legislation by sites managed by us to which reference is made. To improve the service offered, an immediate report of malfunctions, abuses or suggestions is appreciated to the e-mail address: info[@]michelle-italy.com.
Rights of the interested parties
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right to access their personal data at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy, request its integration or updating, or rectification (art. 13 EU Reg. 679/2016).
- The interested party also has the right to oppose the processing of data for legitimate reasons and, in particular, for those indicated in art. 21 of the GDPR, to request the limitation of data as well as their portability. The interested party can request the cancellation of their data if one of the reasons indicated by art. 17 of EU Reg. 679/16, which is reproduced in full;
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject revokes the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), and if there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the interested party opposes the processing pursuant to article 21, paragraph 1, and there is no overriding legitimate reason to proceed with the processing, or he opposes the treatment pursuant to article 21, paragraph 2;
- the personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- the personal data must be erased to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject;
- the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8 paragraph 1.
- taking into account the available technology and implementation costs, adopt reasonable measures, including technical ones, to inform the data controllers who are processing the personal data of the interested party's request to cancel any link, copy or reproduction of his personal data.
- Paragraphs 1 and 2 do not apply to the extent that the processing is necessary:
- for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- for the fulfillment of a legal obligation which requires the treatment envisaged by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject or for the execution of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers pursuant to which the data controller is invested;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Article 9(2)(h) and (i) and Article 9(3);
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), in so far as the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of that treatment; or
- for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
The interested party may revoke the consent at any time if it was given for one or more specific purposes, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent he had expressed before the revocation.
Furthermore, in the event of a violation of their personal data, the interested party may lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Requests should be addressed to B.V. Fashion Group Srl, Rotonda Segnatello via dei Cardatori block 7 Centergross, 40050 Argelato (BO) or at the e-mail address: info[@]michelle-italy.com.
Changes to this document