This disclosure is prepared and customized for visitors to the website shop.michelle-italy.com. This document cancels and completely replaces the document that was previously published on the subject of cookies.
Specific summary information is progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request which include forms for data collection.
We also inform you that, in order to provide a complete service, our site may contain links to other websites, not managed by B.V. Fashion Group Srl. B.V. Fashion Group Srl is not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, publications of illicit moral content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and compliance with the Privacy legislation by sites not managed by the Owner.
Users of the website shop.michelle-italy.com.
B.V. Fashion Group Srl as Data Controller of your personal data pursuant to and by effect of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 ('Code regarding the protection of personal data'), hereinafter 'Privacy Code' , and of EU Reg. 679/16 (hereinafter GDPR) hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
The information and personal data supplied by you or otherwise acquired in the context of using the site will be treated in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned regulation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Type of data processed
• IP addresses or domain names of computers and other devices used by users who connect to the site;
• the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources and any time indications of the same;
>• parameters relating to the user's operating system and IT environment;
• departure and arrival pages;
• Navigation index and identifying behavior when viewing the site's pages.
Personal data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site and the compilation of forms present on the same involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's personal data (by way of example, name, surname, e-mail address).
Specific summary information can be found on the pages that include the forms.
Purpose of the treatment
Your data collected during navigation will be processed for the following purposes:
1. carrying out operations strictly connected and instrumental to the management of relations with users or visitors to the site;
2. collection, storage and processing of your data for statistical analysis also in anonymous and/or aggregated form;
Methods of treatment
Personal data is processed with manual, electronic tools and also through cookies for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Each treatment takes place in compliance with the methods indicated in Legislative Decree 196/2003 and in the GDPR with the adoption of adequate and suitable security measures.
The treatments connected to the web services are carried out at the headquarters of the Data Controller and at the provider ARUBA BUSINESS srl (formerly WIDESTORE srl) Via Gulinelli, 21/a, 44122 Ferrara, as data processors, and are kept at the offices where they are the physical servers are located.
Your data is processed within the company by the categories of authorized and appointed subjects appointed by the Data Controller (the categories are available by contacting the Data Controller).
Your data may be disclosed to third parties, in particular to:
• external provider ARUBA BUSINESS;
• Companies that carry out the ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of the website.
Your information will not be diffused.
Your data is also collected through tools and services provided by third parties and stored by them. The types of cookies listed below have been set in such a way as to reduce the identifying power of the cookies and the functions that allow the crossing of information by the third party have also been disabled.
For more information, see the cookies policy section and the following:
Since the services used are in continuous and rapid evolution and modification, being closely connected to the rapid evolution of technologies applied in information technology and, in particular, in digital and web applications, it is not always possible to update this information promptly; in order to view the constantly updated list of services used, you can consult the page www.edysma.com/ Gestione-dati-siti.html.
The Data Controller, in accordance with the law, is B.V. Fashion Group Srl Rotonda Segnatello via dei Cardatori block 7 Centergross, 40050 Argelato (BO) in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation, communication, updating, rectification, integration of personal data concerning you, and in general you can exercise all the rights provided for by art. 13 of the GDPR provided in copy below.
Application of this information
If you have any questions about this Policy, please first contact B.V. Fashion Group Srl by sending an e-mail to info[@]michelle-italy.com.
Changes to this policy
B.V. Fashion Group Srl reserves the right to update this information to adapt it to the supervening legislation, as well as taking into due consideration the suggestions sent by employees, customers, collaborators and users.
In case of changes by B.V. Fashion Group Srl, the word 'update' will be displayed next to the link to the site information on the main privacy page on the main page of shop.michelle-italy.com
In case of substantial changes to the information B.V. Fashion Group Srl will visibly publish these changes.
EU Reg. 679/2016: in art. 13 - Information to be provided in case of collection of personal data from the interested party:
- In the event of collection of data concerning him from the data subject, the data controller provides the data subject with the following information at the time the personal data are obtained:
- the identity and contact details of the data controller and, where applicable, of his representative;
- contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable;
- the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended as well as the legal basis of the processing;
- if the treatment is based on article 6, paragraph 1, letter f), the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or by third parties;
- any recipients or any categories of recipients of the personal data;
- where applicable, the controller's intention to transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organization and the existence or absence of an adequacy decision by the Commission or, in the case of transfers referred to in article 46 or 47, or in the second paragraph of article 49, the reference to the appropriate or opportune guarantees and the means to obtain a copy of such data or the place where they have been made available.
- In addition to the information referred to in paragraph 1, the data controller provides the interested party with the following additional information necessary to ensure correct and transparent processing:
- retention period of personal data or, if it is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portabilità;
- if the treatment is based on article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or on article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the communication of personal data is a legal or contractual obligation or a necessary requirement for the conclusion of a contract, and if the interested party is obliged to provide personal data as well as the possible consequences of failure to communicate such data;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such treatment for the 'interested.
- If the data controller intends to further process personal data for a purpose other than that for which they were collected, before such further processing, he shall provide the interested party with information regarding this different purpose and any further pertinent information referred to in paragraph 2.
- Paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 do not apply if and to the extent that the data subject already has the information.
(Provision of the Guarantor of 8 May 2014 published in the Gazzetta ufficiale n.126 on 3 June 2014 for the transposition of Directive 2002/58/EC)
The user can also set up "anonymous surfing" which allows the user to surf the internet without saving any information about the sites, the pages visited, any passwords entered and other parameter information.
Hot to disable cookies
Warning: in relation to the deactivation by the user of all types of cookies (including technical ones) it should be noted that some features of the site may be reduced or not available.
To disable the use of analytical cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting navigation data, it is possible to download the component available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
To disable the types of cookies used by this website directly from the browser
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/protezione-antitracciamento-avanzata-firefox-desktop
If you are using a web browser not listed above, please refer to your browser's online help or documentation for more information.
Users are advised that the Owner acts merely as a technical intermediary for the links shown in this document and cannot assume any responsibility in the event of any modification.
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit by the same user. In addition to cookies, other similar tools (web beacons/web bugs, clear GIFs or others) that allow the identification of the user or terminal are also subject to the provision of the Guarantor.
During navigation on a site, the user can also receive cookies on his terminal that are sent from different sites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), on which some elements may reside (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the site that the user is visiting.
Cookies, usually present in users' browsers in very large numbers and sometimes even with characteristics of large temporal persistence, are used for different purposes: execution of IT authentications, monitoring of sessions, memorization of information on specific configurations concerning users who access the servers, etc. Further information on cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org.
In order to achieve correct regulation of these devices, it is necessary to distinguish them since there are no technical characteristics that differentiate them from each other precisely on the basis of the purposes pursued by those who use them. Moreover, the same legislator has moved in this direction, which, in implementation of the provisions contained in directive 2009/136/EC, has brought back the obligation to acquire the prior and informed consent of users to install cookies used for other than purely technical ones (see art. 1, paragraph 5, letter a), of Legislative Decree 28 May 2012, n. 69, which modified the art. 122 of the Code) and GDPR.
More information on the cookies used by the site shop.michelle-italy.com
When you visit this site, "first party cookies" (generated and used by this site) and also "thirdy party cookies" (generated on this site by third parties) can be introduced into your computer or other device. It should be noted that disabling some cookies could limit the possibility of using the site and prevent you from fully benefiting from the features and services present. To decide which ones to accept and which to refuse, we indicate below a description of the cookies used by shop.michelle-italy.com.
Types of cookies
Navigation cookies: These are cookies that guarantee normal navigation and use of the website and that allow the connection between the server and the user's browser. These cookies allow the site to function properly and allow you to view the contents on the device used. Without these cookies some features of the site may not be provided. Navigation cookies are technical cookies and are necessary for the site to function.
Analytical Cookies: These are cookies that collect information on how the user uses the website, such as which web pages are visited most often. This site uses "Google Analytics" third-party cookies, a statistical analysis service provided and managed by Google that allows for an anonymous analysis of how users visit the site. The information generated by the cookie on the use of the website by the user (including the IP address) is transmitted and stored on Google's servers.
The Google Analytics system present on shop.michelle-italy.com has been set up in such a way as to reduce the identifying power of cookies and the functions that allow the crossing of information by the third party have also been disabled. With these settings, this type of cookie is treated as a technical cookie.
Since the services used are in continuous and rapid evolution and modification, being closely connected to the rapid evolution of technologies applied in information technology and, in particular, in digital and web applications, it is not always possible to update this information promptly; in order to view the constantly updated list of services used, you can consult the page www.edysma.com/gestione-dati-siti.html.
Analytical cookies are not essential for the site to function.
Cookies that provide interactive maps
This type of cookie is not essential for the site to function.